The quick overview:
|2-card email reading||$12|
|7-card Overview email reading||$35|
|7-card Relationship email reading||$35|
|Parties (minimum 2-hours)||start at $250|
✢ Tarot-Reading Appointments (In-person, or by Phone, Skype or Zoom)
One-hour sessions are $110.
- These are relaxed conversations with a lot of give and take, along with the freedom to come with more ideas than specifics about what you expect from the time. I will brainstorm with you about naming your goals and finding the best sort of spreads (we usually have time for several) that will offer you what you need.
Half-hours by phone or internet video call are $60.
- These conversations are more focused than the one-hour, involving either fewer spreads, or more focused questions from the client.
✢ Email-Delivered Tarot Readings
Readings via email have the advantage of being something you can return to and review whenever you desire. All readings include a picture of the cards in your spread, along with a written interpretation that explains the meanings of each card and how they fit together related to your question.
Some $12 – $35 Examples:
- Overview Reading – no specified question: $35 (7 cards)
- Relationship Reading – a tarot staple: $35 (7 cards)
- Two-card reading – simple, low cost check-in: $12
- What to do with your empathy – for when you’re overwhelmed: $25 (4 cards)
- Finding Confidence – strengths to lean into: $30 (6 cards)
- Creating Boundaries – around what, and how: $40 (7 cards)
More details and examples of types of email readings here.
A tarot reader at your event can provide a unique spark to a party, fundraiser, birthday celebration, game night, or some other get together.
Parties can vary in price, typically based on length, location (cost will vary with how far I’d have to drive: Chena Hot Springs and North Pole areas, for example, will add a mileage element to the invoice), and the number of guests. A personalized estimate is available when you contact me with these variables.
To help with your calculations:
Depending on the flow – how efficiently new people are brought to the table (this would be the job of someone not doing the tarot readings) – and the size of the spread or question, I can read for 5 – 8 people an hour.
That’s 5-10 minute readings, with transition time between guests.
Different lengths can be very different reading experiences, so knowing what you want (or asking questions if you don’t) will help me provide your guests with the experience you are looking for.
Party prices begin at $250 for two hours.
✢ Coaching Services
This is an extension or focused angle for appointments, mostly highlighted here to point out the variety of directions we can go with our tarot readings (at the same cost and time intervals I listed above):
- Story (fiction, writer) Development
- Personal Growth
- Relationship Health
- Tutoring in tarot for your own use
✢ Group Classes
If you have a club or group of friends who would like to learn together you can contact me and I’ll be happy to work out a quote and times that would suit us both.
A variety of topics to learn are outlined on the group classes page. These will be offered and expand based on community interest.
So far the classes have run between $200-300 for a two-night, 4-hour class. If you have friends you want to get together with and split the costs, that could be a way to get some specific instruction you’ve been interested in.
~ ~ ~
At festivals or a local business where I read in person, costs for individual spreads are $25 – $50, depending on the spread or number of cards.
Like and follow the Untangling Tarot Facebook page for notifications about drop-in readings as they become available, and (sometimes) #HowIGotThere descriptions or notes about readings and various tarot card interpretations.
Or if Instagram is your thing, you can follow me there: @untangling.tarot
~ ~ ~
So much can be said in just one card. Wren has a way of communicating that goes beyond just words. There is a deep feeling of understanding and knowingness that brings a sense of solace. I was moved by the insightfulness and appreciate the validation.
— Semaj, from Slate Hill, New York