Untangling Tarot’s services fall under four broad categories
Scheduled in-person readings
- Regular/recurring readings, usually scheduled 2 – 4 weeks apart.
This is a way to work on longer projects and/or check-in regularly. Similar to coaching, we can discuss goals, form action-plans, or – especially – provide that outside perspective on your life as it unfolds.
Pay for 6 readings, get the 7th free
These vary in length based on the question and cards drawn. The times listed in the schedule are for reservation and purchasing convenience only.
- 3-card readings (a simple and straight forward response to a single question or topic of concern). Delivered written – via email, or recorded live in a private link on YouTube.
- 5-7-card readings (the number varies based on the best spread to respond to your question or topic. Delivered written – via email, or recorded live in a private link on YouTube.
- Face-to-Face (through a screen). Conversation organically develops through the call, just as with in-person readings.
- Personal Growth
- Relationship Health
- Tutoring in tarot for your own use
If you have a club or group of friends who would like to learn together you can contact me and I’ll be happy to work out a quote and times that would suit us both.
A variety of topics to learn are outlined on the group classes page. These will be offered and expand based on community interest.
Occasionally a business owner will offer space and a time for me to bring my cards to their place of work and advertise my hours to read there. Those hours will be listed on Untangling Tarot’s Facebook page, so pop over, “like” and follow to be kept up to date on when this option is available.
If you have a business that would like to host a tarot reader for a promotion or special event, give me a call. I have drop-in rates for individuals, or you can pay a package price for my time.